A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
BriZide [bright side] is a fast and difficult checkpoint racing game set in the far future. Race air ships around twisting tracks in a large cubic space station, find new paths and quicker ways to reach the finish line. There's no up and there's no down, gravity changes as you go.
Platforms: Windows, GNU/Linux
Engine: Blender Game Engine 2.79b
Controls: Keyboard only
- Time Trial Mode: Collect all checkpoints in any order
- Watch replays of all runs (best times and replay files can be shared with friends)
- 13 levels
- 3 different ships
- Soundtrack by ZetaSphere and Qvarcos
- Modifiable tracks, ships, game modes, music, graphics, ...
Discord Server: Nice people and development updates :)
Manual: How to mod the game, add content, ...
This game is free and open source. A donation would mean a lot to me, though! I'd love to create a sequel and for that I need some coffee :)
- Some sounds stop working after going to the next level
- The macOS version needs some sort of black magic to run
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Difficult, Fast-Paced, Futuristic, Gravity, Level Editor, Moddable, Sci-fi, Space, Time Attack, Zero Gravity|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Patch 19.0421Apr 21, 2019